I am the kind of person that does not compromise with my body and wellness, which is why I make sure to use the most reliable devices and tools, especially when they are going to come in contact with my body. This is why; when I needed a shaver for myself I was looking only for the best shaver for women’s legs. I knew that I had to get a shaver that would do a fine job and still be gentle on my skin. I looked through a lot of alternatives among shaver for women and realized the need to let everyone know how I found my perfect shaver.
Here is are reviews of some electric shavers that are great for women:
Braun Silk-Epil 9 9-579 <– Our Top Choice
This was one of the products that I saw first during my search. Some of the factors that appealed to me about this product included:
- A wider head for better area coverage.
- The possibility of being able to use the shaver in wet and dry conditions.
- The increased speed of the shaver to give quicker results.
- Being able to get better results than waxing and removing even the shortest of hair on my legs.
After reading through the reviews, I thought I may be rushing into a painful decision. However, I then came across this, “It was not nearly as painful as the reviews led me to believe, It stings but isn’t that bad. I am very happy with my purchase so far and would recommend it to anyone else.” After reading this I believed I was on my way to buying the best shaver for women’s legs.
Panasonic ES2207P <– Budget Friendly
I also checked out this one from Panasonic and here is what I found out:
- The first thing that I noticed about this product is that it was cordless.
- You can choose to use it with soap, gel, water or even on dry skin.
- The shaver is designed in a way that its heads move to match the contours or the shape of the leg.
Apart from the features, I also came across a review that nudged me on to buy from among the best electric shavers for women’s legs. The review said, “This is a life saver for someone who hates shaving!”
This was another shaver that I stumbled across during my search:
- This is a no frill shaver with a simple but effective head that is angled to remain in contact with the skin.
- This epilator is also a rechargeable one and can be used in all wet and dry conditions.
- The device comes with antibacterial elements that keep bacteria from forming on the blades.
- The shaver also comes with an oil strip to condition the skin as it shaves.
One of the reviews that I saw for this shaver made me want to believe that this is one among the best shavers for women’s legs.
One among the best shavers for women’s legs was this one:
- Right from the oil to the moving head and a close shave, this shaver offered it all.
- Like a lot of other models, this one offered a cordless use.
- A unique feature was that this shaver also displayed a light when the battery starts to drain out.
Apart from the accessories and parts that it comes with, this review was what stood out for me, “This is by far the best electric razor I’ve ever purchased. It takes no time to charge up and is very quiet when in use compared to other razors I’ve owned.”
My extensive research for buying the best shaver for women’s legs led me to purchase the Braun Silk-épil 9 9-579. There were a number of reasons why I choose to buy the Braun model, here are a few things that influenced me:
- The design and the extra fittings that were offered with the main product seemed to be interesting and comprehensive.
- The fact that the shaver could work fast and effectively also helped me in making my decision.
- I was more convinced by the fact that it could help remove really short hair, which means that I could remain hair free for a longer time.
All of these factors along with the brand name and the user reviews helped me in deciding about the shaver that I wanted to buy.