The beauty industry is full of buzz about specific brands. Whether you’re a professional shopping for affordability on your favorite waxing kit, or a waxing newbie looking for some insight into which brand will fit your needs, there are many waxing offers to choose from and the hair removal wax, accessories, and products are available for different needs and different people. Let’s take a look!
|Veet Easy Wax Roll On Hair Remover Wax Kit||$$$|
|Clean + Easy Personal Roll On Waxer||$$$$|
|Remington Smooth & Silky Brazilian Wax||$|
|Roll-On HOT Depilatory Wax||$|
|GiGi Honee Roll-On Wax||$$$|
|Nair Hair Remover Ultimate Roll-On Wax||$$$$$|
Below are reviews of each roll-on waxing product listed in the table above.
Be sure to read to the end for our TOP PICK!
This is a fast, clean, effective and simple method for getting rid of that annoying hair anywhere on your body for nearly two months. The kit comes with an electric warmer as well as a good portion of wax and refills. It also has a roller for the face and legs with plenty of cotton strips.
I’ve been using this wax for years (at least over 3 years) and I just love it. When it’s time to wax your legs or arms, this kit by far will satisfy you for home use. Once I got started, I never had the urge to go to a professional salon again.
· This roll on is available for most skin types.
· It can be used all over the body.
· Very little discomfort and no pain.
· Prices may be a bit high.
· Some have experienced ingrown.
This formula works well on even very sensitive areas when instructions are followed carefully. You will experience this product dissolving in water easily where clean-up is not a struggle. Simply rids hair for almost two months and leaving your skin like the bottom of a new born baby.
Remington has hit the nail on the head with this one! Their Smooth and Silky Electric Roll on Wax Kit is phenomenal. It’s simple to use and the wax doesn’t get clogged, and there’s no drips or using applicators.
· This is great for legs and underarms too. Usually the hair growing back will be finer.
· It is pretty affordable but does depend on which product you choose.
· Your results will be just like going to the salon.
· The wax may be sticky or gluey.
· May cause a rash on sensitive areas if not careful.
This unique depilatory type wax certainly will get rid of all your taboo body hair. Removing that pain in the butt body hair is a very tough job to everybody.
Apply the pre wax very gently to the skin area to be waxed.
Apply the roll on cartridge in a short stroke on a piece of woven strip to cover the roller equally in wax
Apply the roll on wax over the area to be waxed, holding the cartridge in a 45 degree angle to the skin while applying very gently. Simply remove all of the wax.
· Getting those courser hairs on the legs are a breeze..
· A mess and fuss free way to remove hair.
· You’ll experience no cuts whatsoever.
· May not be right for you if you have sensitive skin.
· Can burn the face and can be painful.
The GiGi Honee Roll-On Wax makes it so easy to stay hair free all summer long! It keeps your body hairless for double as long as shaving!
These are so easy, they fit with every roller head for professional machines, and the plastic is thick enough so that it doesn’t melt. I bought these from Sally Beauty Supply and all you do is warm it up, put on a roller, and wax away. I use it every week.
The GiGiSpeedWaxer Roll-On Waxing System is an affordable and convenient waxing unit for waxers at all levels. This highly effective system comes complete with two of GiGi’s exceptional wax formulas
· Hair stubble re-growth is minimal.
· Little worry of risk because the heat is regulated.
· There’s virtually no mess and is quick and simple.
· There is sometimes redness to the area and may seem uncomfortable.
· The wax can leave the skin feeling sticky.
First, let me start by saying, that if you’ve never had your legs professionally waxed, I would not even hesitate purchasing this product. Waxing your own legs is going to require you to develop a method for applying the wax, placing the removal strip, and stripping the hair that is going to be quick and efficient. You can best develop a technique by watching someone else do it so that you know what works. That being said, I think this product works better than any previous at-home waxing kits that I’ve tried.
· Easy clean up with water.
· Professional appearance even to stubborn areas.
· This product is very affordable.
· Must follow warming guidelines carefully.
· Some have had bleeding.
Here you will never have to keep going over the same spot to remove all the hair. All that you need is soap, water, and a shower puff to very simply remove it in the shower. I have been able to do my foot and ankle area, legs to bikini area in just over 15 minutes.
For years, NAIR has been the # 1 hair removal product and now they are the only at-home hair removal brand to feature 100% natural Argan oil.
· The wax for this product will clean easily with water.
· Refills are always available..
· Okay to use on normally sensitive areas.
· You may notice a slight chemical smell.
· If you don’t follow instructions unsafe hygiene may occur.
Conclusion:My favorite of these selections is the Veet Easy Roll On, because I really liked the wax removal pads which are provided with the kit and were awesome at removing any residual wax. They initially feel a bit greasy, but that sensation fades away pretty quick and didn’t actually leave my skin feeling greasy, as has sometimes happened in the past. They also had virtually no scent which I was quite happy to note.